Take Your Business Forward with Small Business Loans
SMEs form an integral part of the Australian economy, offering almost 40% of the jobs. Although the success of the small business enterprises is adding prosperity to the country, it also faces its own set of different challenges from time to time. Whether cash flow is absent, seasonal fluctuations, or problematic equipment that requires immediate replacement, small business funding can offer SMEs the security required to flourish. But you might be bewildered after continuously getting rejected from the traditional lenders or banks. To solve this problem, LoansOne offers flexible loan solutions for small businesses to invest in business growth.
Benefits of Small Business Funding From LoansOne
There are different expenditures related to small businesses that our funding can solve. They are as follows.
- Buying expensive equipment
- Controlling the daily expenses
- Hiring additional staff
- Managing the inventory
- Salaries and wages of the employees to be paid
- Shifting to another new business location
- New product development
A small business owner often wants to invest in the above segment to expand their company, but the only problem they encounter is the cash flow. This is where the concept of small business loans comes into play that will fund all your expenses, and the best part of this financial solution is that you can pay back the entire amount in small and regular intervals.
Different Types of small Business Financial Solutions
Go for small business loans that are suitable according to your preferences. Below we have shared two types of most popular and flexible small business finance processes.
Short term Business Loan
It can be of two types which are unsecured or secured. They are differentiated based on borrowing capability and payment terms which usually vary from 90 to 365 days. LoansOne offers a short-term loan amount from 5000 to 300 thousand Australian Dollars. These loans are very easy to apply for.
Unsecured Business Loans
Unsecured finance is one of the most convenient and flexible ways to get the required amount that a business client needs, as they do not have to submit any collateral to get their loan approved. Thus unlike secured funding, the lender will never seek repayment by moving after the client’s properties. Unsecured funds are easy to acquire, quick to apply and get approved only within 2 hours.
Reasons to Choose LoansOne for Small Business Loans
LoansOne offers you the advantages of both worlds. All our small business funding is completely safe and takes place for a short term. We also understand how limited and valuable your time is, and that is why we offer a simple application process that anyone can complete within 3 minutes. Once we approve the funds, the entire amount will get transferred to your account within two days.
- Amount ranging from $5,000 to $5,000,000
- Quick funding within 48 hours
- Loan term ranging from 1 to 36 months
- Interest rate charges based on the circumstances of the business
- Weekly or daily repayments
- No requirement of asset or property submission
- Weekly or daily repayments
- An early alternative of repayment facility
Various Small Business Finance Components
There are five significant components of small business funding, which are as follows.
- The principle is the total amount which the borrower takes from the lender.
- Interest rate is the amount that you have to pay to the lender based on the principal amount.
- Repayment frequency is the time regularity that you have to maintain regarding the payment. It can be weekly, monthly, or annually.
- The term is the total tenure of the loan.
- Charge or fees are the extra charges that you have to pay against your loan.
Way to Apply for the Small Business Funding from LoansOne
If you have a small business in Australia and have been running for the past six months, then you are eligible to get a loan amount from LoansOne. Another criterion for applying for an unsecured small business loan is to have a minimum annual turnover of $10000 per month. To submit the application form, you need to have the following documents.
- ACN or ABN number
- Bank account details of your business
- Driving License
If you want to communicate with any of our financial specialists, you can call us or submit the form. One of our executives will contact you to find a feasible solution that will match all your preferences. So take the help of small business funding and grow your company just the way you like!
Call us now at 1300 524 472 to learn more about our secured short-term business loans, or take 60 seconds and apply now.